I LOVE this time of year. There’s such a hustle and bustle about the place, Christmas is around the corner and thankfully it’s acceptable to play Michael Bublé music all day whilst sipping mulled wine.
But really, I think what I love most about this time of year is the feeling in the air, it’s charged. Charged with expectations of what Christmas will be like, who you’ll manage to meet for a drink, who’ll be back from overseas, what gifts you’ll give, what gifts you’ll receive, what the big day will actually be like…the list goes on. It’s a fun time but it can be a lot. So in an effort to help, we’ve put together some gorgeous gift guides.
This is the Luxe Gift Guide – ideal for those sophisticated friends and family that have it all and are a little tricky to buy for, for the reasons just discussed!
- Pink Plant Box with brass tray insert. Elegant and timeless, these plant boxes are something special. With the delicate and thin legs in powder coated metal, these storage pieces can be used for everything from plants to books or children’s toys all around the house. Combine with our plant box trays to create a super functional and adaptable side table/ side shelf. From 199 euro.
- Shell Vase + Wine Holder. This pot shaped like a nautilus shell merges natural shapes with contemporary design. With a matte outside and glazed inside, it adds delicate detail to any room, simple and sculptural all at once. 95 euro.
- Varia Stripes Vase. This sculptural vase/ pot is called Varia and is breathtakingly bold. These vases can also be used as flowerpots and will certainly make a visual statement in the home with its stunning style, gorgeous colours and bold stripes. 120 euro.
- Ripple Champagne Saucers Set. Featuring a beautifully rippled surface this set of champagne saucers by Ferm Living are perfect for a sparkling tipple. They are made of delicate glass mouth-blown into the mould, adding a dynamic and energetic expression to the glasses. Every glass is mouth-blown and made with love, 39 euro per set.
- Special Christmas Mug – a beautiful Christmas mug from HK Living, this stunning ceramic mug has been created specifically for this festive season. Made of ceramic and gold foil and boxed in a gorgeous box. 20 euro per mug.
- Circle Brass Candle Holder – crafted from brass, this multifunctional candle holder lends itself beautifully to any setting. Place directly on your chosen surface; fill with seasonal ornaments or decorate with foliage to create a modern and minimalist focal point in your home. Made of solid brass and measures 25 x H: 2 cm. 65 euro.
- Brass Oyster Bowl – Originally casted from a real oyster shell, this elegant little bowl is a decorative place to store burnt matches, jewellery or other precious little knick knacks. Beautifully detailed and made from 100% brass. 39 euro.
- Gold Canal House – Set of 3. Three beautiful golden tealight holders inspired by the picturesque houses along the Amsterdam canal. Each holder is made from porcelain and coated in gold – we suggest lining them up in a row on your mantel for a sweet, ambient display. Three in a set, boxed separately in beautifully branded gold foil + navy boxes. Makes the most beautiful Christmas gift – 46 euro for set of three.
- Grá Exclusive Art Print – April and the Bear in collaboration with lettering artist Rachel Joy Price have created a new exclusive Giclee art print that comes in two unique colourings and sizes. This bold, punchy + graphic art piece reads Grá – meaning love in Irish, something we all need a little more of at the moment. From 50 euro.
For more cool gifts ideas – pop by the store or here.