This is the Gift Guide for Her – ideal for those awesome women in your life. We’ve selected pieces that we LOVE here in April and the Bear, beautiful things we’d love to open on Christmas morning!
- Ceramic Bowls Set – These ceramic dessert bowls are something special! Each bowl is unique – with a different design and different bold colour. Each bowl measures 6cm in height and 12.5cm in diameter, so they are perfect for serving up ice cream, desserts or your morning breakfasts! Dishwasher and Microwave (send ala Nigella) Friendly. 35 euro.
- Large Glass Water Vase – The mouthblown and oversized Water Swirl Vase recalls a whirl of cascading liquid. With its translucent coloured glass, the vase achieves a light and effortless, almost dancing, expression despite being crafted from solid, massive glass. 159 euro.
- Amber Twisted Candle Set – This set of elegantly hand-twisted and hand-dipped candles will add a whimsical touch to your interior. With conical shapes that create a forest of candlelight when used together, the four amber candles can be used to mark each of the Advent Sundays in December, as well as being subtle and versatile enough to be used in your décor throughout the rest of the year as well. 55 euro.
- Rose Champagne Coupe Set. -This set of Champagne glasses is exquisite. Each glass has a wide golden brim which leads down to a rose-tinted glass base. Each glass measures 12 x 10.5cm and they are sold in a set of 2. They make a really beautiful gift and I have it on good authority that Prosecco + Champagne drank from these glorious vessels tastes at least 75% more delicious.25 euro.
- Special Christmas Mug – a beautiful Christmas mug from HK Living, this stunning ceramic mug has been created specifically for this festive season. Made of ceramic and gold foil and boxed in a gorgeous box. 20 euro per mug.
- Tristy Brass Candle Holder – Tristy has a rustic, antique look to it, specifically due to its brass finish. The candleholder is a sculptural element that is perfect for adorning your home. Place it in the center of your dining table for a stunning display. 54 euro.
- Brass Oyster Bowl – Originally casted from a real oyster shell, this elegant little bowl is a decorative place to store burnt matches, jewellery or other precious little knick knacks. Beautifully detailed and made from 100% brass. 39 euro.
- Pink Lips Tree Topper – This tree topper decoration is really something – it features 3 juicy lips in varying shades of bold pink and red. The perfect decoration for that sassy and totally fabulous friend and or aunty who has 4 pairs of leopard print leggings and will NOT leave the house without her red lippy perfectly applied. 34 euro.
For more cool gifts ideas – pop by the store or here.