We have two roles available – we are looking for a talented Interior Designer + a motivated sales Team Member to join our growing team.
Job Description – Interior Designer
The candidate will take ownership of our residential projects – on the overall design and delivery of exciting projects from inception through to development and completion. We are looking for an individual who is creative and driven and who loves design and is very hardworking.
- Applicants must have experience and expertise in handling multiple projects.
- Candidates are offered a creative working environment with room for growth.
- Attractive salary package for the right individual.
You should be :
A creative problem solver
An excellent communicator
Extremely talented in the design and management of projects with a strong background in residential design.
Experienced in detail design, documentation and procurement
Proactive, energetic and hard working.
You should have:
Great organisational skills
An ability to multi-task and manage projects at various work stages
Strong communication skills and be confident facing clients and contractors
Experience designing and delivering projects
Ability to work within project budgets and deadlines
Accuracy and attention to detail
Qualifications, skills & experience:
Educational qualification in Interior Design/Architecture
2+ years’ post graduate experience
Experience in a client-facing role advantageous
3D Visualisation Software skills would be a bonus
Adobe Photoshop and InDesign would be a bonus
Must be eligible to work in Ireland
Job Description – Sales Team Member + Order Picker
We are looking for an exceptional and motivated team member who wants an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced retail environment. You’ll be a vital part of the A+TB team, whether you’re front-of-house helping customers or packing online orders, customers are always at the front of your mind.
Some key responsibilities of the role:
- Organising and co-ordinating all online orders
- Picking products efficiently and in a timely manner
- Packing orders to a high standard
- Ensuring store standards are met by replenishing stock, re-organising displays, and maintaining the cleanliness and positive reputation of the store
- Unloading and loading deliveries
- Ensuring the products are not damaged
- Working to targets
- Previous retail or online retail experience required
- Organised and strong attention to detail
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure on multiple projects
- Strong communication + problem solving skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Excellent customer service skills needed for face to face/ phone/ email enquiries
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced enviroment
- Willing to learn and wanting to progress their career
- Sales focused
- Strong customer service skills + very flexible
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Monthly pay
- Full-time hours
- Work week will include weekdays + at least one weekend day
- Career progression
- Staff discount
To apply, please send us your CV and tell us about why you want to join our team. We’d like to hear about what YOU will bring to this role and your experience with interior design/ retail. Email Siobhan on firstname.lastname@example.org.